Sunday, February 15, 2015

Something I rarely do

What did I do today that I don't think I have done the entire time we moved here? Took a nap!!  Yes except for sleeping at night I am not a napper, never have been.  But helping my folks on top of working a lot and I have been getting very tired the last several days. So today I was trying to get some work done and felt suddenly sleepy. So I told hubby I was going to take a nap.  He thought it was a great idea!  He's knows how much I've been running.  So I went upstairs to bed and got a nice 2 hour nap in!  I wasn't sure if I'd feel even more tired when I got up but I wasn't. I was refreshed. 

We have had some really nice days this past week. Some days were even up in the 70's.  So it just seems really weird to hear how back on the east coast there are some areas getting so much snow that they are running out of places to put it all.  Yikes!  Sure glad I moved to somewhere warmer.



I have been watching the 40th anniversary show of SNL (Saturday night live) while writing this. 40 years is a long time!  First year was 1975 so I feel like it was my our era since I graduated high school in ’75 and remember watching all the time in college and a lot of the time since then.  I don’t think it is nearly as good as it was back in those days '75-'80 or so, but it is the only thing on Saturday nights and it is tradition at this point.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment