Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Just about...

shut down my computer for the night but I remembered that I didn't blog today.  I am going to be headed over to my folks here in a few to help me dad (he needs to use a catheter to go to the bathroom). Hopefully that will be short lived. He is going to see a urologist tomorrow (finally) to see about his problem.  Hopeful for him to get full function again of his bladder, etc.

I worked a long day today but felt okay doing it for once.  I think my tiredness is finally over now that I am on an easier schedule helping my dad out.  The weather keeps bouncing up and down though. In the morning it is at or near freezing and then by the afternoon it gets in the low/mid 60's.

I'm going to keep this short as there really isn't much new to blog about today. Oh I did get my Greenling order today so I am going to have some local veggies tomorrow with dinner!  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment