Saturday, January 31, 2015

Drought no more

Hubby told me today that her heard our city is officially out of a drought as of right now anyway. That is great news as over the last three or so years Texas and in our area at least there has been more drought status than not.  It is raining right now in fact.  It would be nice if we can stay drought free for a while!  I just hope folks don't go nuts with the lawn watering once it gets warmer.  It is such a waste to water lawns, especially ones that are already plush green.

My niece had her baby boy yesterday around 4:00PM He weighs a little over 7 lbs. So glad it all went well. Glad that my niece didn't have to go through what I went through 27 years ago. 

So tomorrow is the Super Bowl. Who is watching for their team?  Who is watching for the touchdowns? Who is watching for the commercials? ME!!  That is really the reason I watch it ever.  It is the only football game I watch.

I forgot I had a hair appointment today and the hair dresser called me. Well I thought I hadn't scheduled any hair cut and I thought she'd call me to remind me anyway which I guess I shouldn't have relied on.  But  I couldn't drop everything and go this morning as two of the dogs had their vet appointment.  Oh well. I rescheduled it for next month.

The good news is that Tika's lump is just a fatty mass.  Nothing to be concerned about and not cancer. The vet said she may get more as she gets older but hey that is ok. I'm just glad it is nothing serious.  The one she has right now is on her stomach so it is not noticeable at all.

Well I'll see if I can stay awake through at least some of Saturday Night Live.






No comments:

Post a Comment