Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hump Day

Happy Hump Day!

Well another dreary, gray day today in the 30's and no I didn't walk like I should have but that is because it was also raining! I drew the line when I saw the rain.  On the upside it is suppose to be much better by Friday (when it is my next walk day). It may even be in the 60's!  Woo hoo!

I decided I'm making next week National Wear Scarf week.  Okay just Diane's Wear A Scarf week.  I've been wearing a scarf the last couple days and thought it would be fun to wear on every work day next week. If it is frigid out I'll wear warmer ones, if warmer will wear light weight ones. I'll post a pic of what I've worn every day (most likely just an upper torso shot as I don't want to put make up on and I'm UGLY without it). Besides the emphasis is on the fun scarf selection wearing and not my face!

I didn't get a chance to do any singing tonight, but maybe tomorrow when I'm on my lunch break. 

And so far nope haven't done any shopping for new clothes or stuff. :-)  Almost halfway through the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment