Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunny not soppy

No rain today. It was sunny and nice outside today.  Of course I worked so I didn't really do anything outdoors but I still love even just looking out the window and seeing the sunlight. 

I am missing the Miss Universe pageant. I did not push it with hubby who would agree to watch it if I really wanted to.  But it isn't as much fun anyway as when I used to watch it when the girls were younger.  We used to love giving our opinion of this gown or that and who we each thought would win. Now that they are grown up, it isn't quite the same.

I like to watch Revenge anyway, which just started so I;ll just have to find out later or tomorrow who won Miss Universe. I also have a fur kid on my lap too, so I'm typing with one finger. I am going to end this here then.



No comments:

Post a Comment