Monday, January 26, 2015

4th Monday

It is only the 4th Monday of the new year. Oye!

Anyway, tonight while we were eating dinner hubby got me laughing so hard my stomach hurt!  One of the doors to the porch that is in the dining room had been opened all day but suddenly slammed shut.  He happened to be looking at Tika when that happened and he said her rear end went up in the air (like a cat that gets scared but only her butt went up in the air).  I could just picture it. She is the skittish of all our dogs as it is but just thinking her of thinking MEOW!!! and jumping so her entire rear end was up off the floor for a second got me into a giggling frenzy. I haven't had a good laugh like that in a while.

While crippling snow storms are hitting the east coast, we got up into the mid 70's today with nice blue skies. I even took my walk without even a sweater, although I didn't wear shorts like I saw a few guys wearing.  Some folks especially men and boys wear shorts all winter long in Texas.  That is nuts to me!  We've had plenty of days in the 30's and 40's. It just is not warm/hot all year long here.  Maybe it used to be, not sure but anyway it was pleasant for me to walk with my jeans and long sleeved top on.

Going to end this for the evening. Hope anyone on the east coast that may be reading this stays safe and warm! 


No comments:

Post a Comment