Thursday, January 22, 2015

Stopped raining

It finally stopped raining this evening, but we really needed the rain so I'm not going to complain. Besides it was not my walk day today anyway.  Tomorrow is but it should be dry by the time I go walk after work.

I may not have to work a lot this weekend which would be nice to get some time off.  We may even see another movie.

I did make a vet appointment for Tika to get the lump on her chest looked at. She did stop getting sick last night and was hungry for breakfast this morning so she must have just eaten something bad.   The appointment isn't until the 31st but she does seem fine. I'm just hoping the lump is just a fatty benign lump.

I'm going to catch the rest of Elementary and sit with hubby for a bit. Nite!


No comments:

Post a Comment