Monday, January 12, 2015

I don't mean to complain

....but since this is my blog and I can write whatever I want to write about, I will!  I am sick of the gray days!  I think in the last 30 days we had maybe 5-6 days of sunshine.  I know we haven't been hit with wind chills below zero or tons of snow but I really miss the sunshine.  It affects my mood when it is so gray out. Is it gray or grey?  Hmm...I guess either one works.  They are both blechy colors!!

I did get a walk in after work even though it was cold and gray out. I hadn't walked since last Wednesday.  It was pretty cold and rainy on Friday which is why I didn't walk then and this weekend was crappy too.

Anyway, Spring is only a few months away right?

Let me think of some positive things to say. Ummm.....

The days are getting longer (more daylight). That is a good thing!
I have until April 15th to file taxes, so I can ignore the stupid H&R Block commercials. That is a good thing!
Next Monday is a holiday!  That is a good thing!
The Superbowl is less than 3 weeks away (I watch it for the commercials). That is a good thing!

There! Nothing like ending on a positive note!





No comments:

Post a Comment