Friday, January 23, 2015

Socks don't stick!

Have to blog this morning before work because of something funny that happened. Well it was funny to me, not to hubby.  When I was coming down stairs this morning hubby said to turn on the living room light with urgency in his voice.  As I did I saw that he had stepped into some poop left there by most likely Merlin last night.  He thought it was a sock but pulled at it, took another step and it was still stuck. I am not sure why the first pull wasn't his clue.

So I gave him a wet paper towel and tried to hold in my laughter while I cleaned it up. He would have cleaned it up but he'd be retching the whole time (trying not to throw up himself). He is wimpy that way. LOL  

We weren't mad at Merlin as it has been really raining yesterday and he probably didn't really HAVE to go until sometime in the middle of the night.  ;-)

This is today's scarf picture too. I wore my other string scarf which I really like. Hmm...I may have to get a few more. But not until after Jan 31st! Got to stick to my pledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment