Sunday, January 11, 2015

Deleting emails

I was deleting the enticing 'SALES' emails today and came across an email from the Greater Good website.  You know the one that has a CLICK here button and it will help feed an animal.  I decided I want to try to do that every day too. Who knows if it really helps but anyway, there are so many other causes listed there now. I think I counted 10!  Sure hope it does do some actual good.  I don't know if they are just banking on some folks 'shopping' at these sites while they are there to CLICK Here and that is how money is raised.  Who knows.  And no I didn't shop at any of them! :-)

Well, my hubby shaved off his beard and once again I did NOT notice. He had to say something to me a few minutes ago about it! UGH!!  I swore last year when he shaved his beard off that I would notice!  In my defense I did work today so I was in the office for 8+ hours.  That is really not a good excuse though. He doesn't grow a real long beard and when he shaves it, he never shaves his mustache but yah...now I'm making excuses as to why I didn't notice.  Oh well. It is what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment