Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thai Thursday

Okay I know I said I wasn't going to shop and get myself anything. But that doesn't include life sustaining things such as food does it? : -)  I got Thai for dinner. That is my reward for working so hard all week.  I haven't had it since before Christmas so I deserve it.  Besides my shopping challenge is for things like clothes that I don't need.  I am not counting food.

We are making plans to perhaps see the new Taken 3 movie this weekend. I really liked the first two and like to see that sort of action film on the Big Screen with a bag of popcorn on my lap.  That is if it isn't too icy outside.  There is a winter storm warning for some freezing precipitation this weekend, but it may turn out to be nothing. I will just have to wait and see.  It is still only Thursday, still a few days for accu-weather to get more accurate right?  If it is bad we'll just go next weekend.

My mom turns 88 on Saturday. Dad turns 89 in March. I'm so lucky to have them still around and in pretty good health for their ages. Makes me think that I may have a chance to enjoy life for a while when I'm older as opposed to working until I pass away.  I know gruesome thought but some days it seems like I'm in that movie 'Groundhog Day', every day is the same routine mostly work.  I'll shut up and just be happy that I have a job I can do at home. Signing off to watch Elementary.

No comments:

Post a Comment