Monday, January 19, 2015

Two in one day

I decided to go ahead and blog a second time today!  Don't get excited, it won't happen very often.  I took my walk today after work and it was gorgeous out. Blue skies with a smattering of cloud streaks and 70 degrees out.  I thanked God for giving me a taste of what is to come. I really love warm weather ,what can I say?  That's one reason for moving 1600+ miles away after all.

I ended my work day happy that I am caught up.  That is rare but I am happy about it. It will make tomorrow so much less stressful.

Wednesday I have a dentist appointment during lunch to get a tooth fixed that has been catching food and bugging the hell out of me.  I will be happy to get it taken care of.  No more making my tongue work overtime trying to free whatever food has gotten caught there until I finally give up and get the floss.

We are watching Street Outlaws on TV. There isn't much else on.  It is street car racing or some such thing. I'm happy to let hubby watch what he wants while I blog, check emails and get on Facebook.  I think I'll window shop on Etsy.com too.  I won't give in, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment