Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tika has been getting sick several times this evening. We went through practically a whole roll of paper towels already. I don't know what she ate or licked. She is a chronic licker! Luckily she is sleeping now and hasn't gotten sick for 30 minutes now. She has a lump on her chest that is squishy but hasn't been bothering her and doesn't seem to be getting any bigger.  Hopefully that isn't the cause of her getting sick. Will be making an appointment for her to get checked out and also Molly needs her shots so will get appointment for her too soon. I hope the throwing up will be over and done with tonight.

Tomorrow is a dentist appointment for me during my lunch so that will be fun (not)!  I think I'll start my work day a little earlier as it will take at least an hour including getting there and back.  I'm so conscientious aren't I?

It was perfect outside today so I'll not complain about the next couple days when it suppose to get cold again. Well I'll try not to complain. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment