Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Short one

Not sure if anyone else enters sweepstakes but sometimes there are ones I find worth playing like the Dream Home on HGTV. I enter that sweepstakes every year.  The homes are gorgeous but I wouldn't be able to afford to pay all the taxes on the windfall profit so when I win (being optimistic) I will take the money option.  Then I can pay off my mortgage! Ha!  You can enter 2 times per day and you bet I haven't missed a day yet.

Today was a tease from Mother Nature. It got up to 68 degrees, only to plummet again the next few days. It is already down in the low 40s.  Oh well it was nice walking to my mom's in sunshine and relative warmth (the breeze was rather cool).

Worked another long day today so going to keep this short so I can watch a little Person of Interest before headed to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment