Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday bloggin'

Held off blogging until Ditzy got down off my lap.  Here's a selfie of her when she was on my lap.
See?  Would you kick a dog off your lap if she looked like this?  Didn't think so.

We were under a winter storm warning from last night until this evening.  Turned out to be a little warmer that they expected, and we didn't get any ice here, which is absolutely okay with me. It is just that they are so dramatic about the possible ice. The local television stations just want to scare everyone I guess.  It was suppose to be until midnight tonight (the weather advisory) but was called off by 4:00PM.

Went to see my mom today. She is now 88 years old. Since I'm working this weekend too, I cheated and just bought a red velvet cake at the grocery, got some pretty yellow flowers and a card to give her too. She really enjoyed it. Hubby went with me also and between us and my dad, we managed to sing a decent Happy Birthday with a little harmony!





No comments:

Post a Comment