Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday's Scarf, I did it!

Here it is. The end of my Scarf week challenge.  Can you tell this year my buzzword is going to be challenge? :-)  This is a scarf I've had for over 10 years. It is much skinnier than the current ones I have but it has great silver threading throughout. 

Well after working 22 days straight I am not working today. It feels wonderful knowing I can do whatever I want today or I can do nothing at all. I got some laundry going so that I know of for sure.  It is suppose to hit 60 outside today and be sunny so it will be nice to get out.

And to my girls, a close up for earrings shot. I actually have BOTH holes filled with earrings. :-)  I thought one or more of my holes closed up but I tried putting them in both holes in each ear right after a shower the other day and got them in. The posts I kept in since then as those were harder holes to get them in. But I was happy to know I can still wear double earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment