Friday, January 2, 2015

Yucky weather!

It has been dreary, wet and very cold the last several days which may sound very normal for winter but not really in Central Texas.  I already skipped my walk two days ago due to it being in the 30's so I was determined to walk today after work.  It was drizzly and according to weather.com' feels like' temperature was 34.  My fingers were feeling pretty frozen because I didn't bother finding gloves to wear.

I did not take any of the dogs with me though as I didn't want the walk to be drawn out even longer with a sniff and pee stop at every other mailbox or yard. I am glad I got through it but it was rough!  Thankfully I was talking to a girlfriend on my cell phone for much of it which helped take my mind off the cold a tad.  Pizza's here...will continue later.

Dang!  Ordered the hand tossed instead of the pan. Oh well. It really does not taste as good as the pan pizza. I was busy comparing getting two pizzas with the coupon deal vs one and it wasn't that much lower to just get one and split the toppings.  I'll pay more attention next time as I thought I DID order the pan pizzas.

Yesterday we started watching the last season of 24 only to find that I think we've already seen most of this season on regular TV. Oh well. We'll still watch it all the way through as I'm not sure we saw every episode.

The weekend is here again. Next week will be really hard to work five days in a row!


No comments:

Post a Comment