Saturday, January 17, 2015

Date Day

Went to see Taken 3 with hubby today and it was really good!  Sometimes sequels are rather flat but we both really liked it. Of course I had my bag of popcorn and water - you thought I was going to say soda right? Nope. I really have not drunk soda in well now that it is 2015 probably at least 3 years.  Anyway, it was good to go out and see a movie with him.  The theater for that movie anyway was not crowded at all. So with only a few people in there we were able to add our comments now and then to something we saw.  Nobody was sitting right near us. I think there were may be 20 people in the theater for that show.  There were plenty more people there to watch other movies like American Sniper and Night at the Museum. There was a bit of a line outside waiting to get our tickets but once inside the snack line was only a few people in each line.

It was nice out today too. I'm not sure how high it got outside, maybe 70 and sunny!  Woo hoo!  I have felt sort of cold all day though. I think the house tends to keep the cool in, or maybe my brain thinks it is still 30 something outside. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment