Friday, January 9, 2015

Finally Friday!

Howdy!  It is finally Friday and I actually stopped work at a decent time today!  Then it was traditional pizza and beer night, with Yuengling beer that hubby's friend brought from PA. Yum! 

I am not sure that I shared on here yet but last July I joined a wonderful online kareoke group called www.singsnap.com.  It is for people who love to sing but don't have time to pursue being in a singing group (like I would love to).  It is spontaneous singing whenever I want.  A gal who is in the Paphaven rescue group turned me on to it.

I try to sing on it whenever I can. It is really fun.  I even recorded some songs today.  Here are a few of my favorites (mostly duets) as I love to sing harmony. The first one was a solo that i did today. My singsnap name is SweetDee57 if you care to check out any others. 

--As Time Goes By
- - Like We Never Had a Broken Heart
- - Something Stupid







No comments:

Post a Comment