Monday, January 5, 2015

Sundae Monday

Today is sundae Monday.  I just had a yummy sundae, with chopped almonds, chocolate syrup, and maraschino cherries. But now I am cold and so I'm sitting here with with a blanket and a warm puppy on my lap. Well she is not a puppy but she's small like a puppy. I am typing with one hand too because she always has to lay her head on my arm. If I pull it up, she paws at it until I drop it down again. Yes, all our dogs are spoiled.

It was sunny when I took my walk today, so I am grateful for that much. We are in my least favorite season. At least I don't have to deal with snow, at least not so far. If these Arctic fronts keep dipping ever southward, there may come a time when I do have to deal with that. Sure hope that time never comes.

I'm getting tired of typing with one finger so this is it for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment