Monday, April 22, 2013

Back to it!

Well back to the old routine today.  I actually don't mind as this weekend really felt like helter skelter. It was nice to see my family that was from out of town, but I didn't get enough time with them. Long story short, too many things scheduled in too little time but oh well. No surprise.  I hope they had a good time. It was great meeting my niece's husband. He seems very nice and they both look very happy together. They are buying their first house too which is exciting!


I got a nice walk in after dinner with hubby. We took Tika with us this time and she wasn't used to quite the long walk we take, so she kept stopping several times to sniff the ground (but I think it was just to catch her breath).

It is suppose to be nice this evening but tomorrow night another low of 41. Now I need to look forward to May I guess when it surely will be warm for good until fall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment