Sunday, April 21, 2013

Family Time

It is always nice when family is together, especially when it is years between when we get t see them. Got to meet my niece's husband for the first time too.  It was great to see them all even though the time was short. They are off to see some musician tonight and are leaving tomorrow.  Here are some pics of our get together at my folks for my brother's 60th birthday cake presentation.  We all sing in such great harmony.  My youngest is also headed back to college for the last few weeks of school.  Hard to believe she will be graduating next month!

My B-I-L Robert

My youngest :)

Nephew Tyler

My brother Bob who turned 60 and his lovely wife Nina

My brother opening birthday cards (my mom to his left)

Left is my niece and her hubby Ben, My dad, and my B-I-L and sister





No comments:

Post a Comment