Thursday, April 18, 2013

More Pictures

I was going to take some pictures of the vegetables I planted. But what was I going to do? PRETEND that I grew them from seed myself?  Who is going to be impressed that I took a 8 inch already started pepper plant out of its container and plunked it in a bucket! Wow! :))

So instead I noticed how beautiful the clouds were when I was on my way to help hubby get his treasures that he got from the annual animal shelter garage sale that we volunteer for. So instead when I got back I grabbed the camera to get some snapshots in of these beauties.  Normally my favorite sky is a bright blue, cloudless sky but this was very pretty I must say!

All in all an okay day except that I got mad that once again my hubby mixed some of my clothes with his in the wash. And once again he put some bras in the dryer that now will be tight so that I will be fidgeting with them constantly. I asked him or rather told him that I need him to stop doing that!  I don't want to sound 'like my mother' but there is a reason I want to do my own laundry. There are so many things that fit just right and I cannot risk them going in the dryer. And let's face it, although boobs may sag with age, they don't shrink with your clothes!

Okay here's the pics:
This first one I actually ran up to the balcony two nights ago because the sun was absolutely orange!  I stood on the bench (pretty risky as an afterthought) to try to get the sun. Almost lost my balance so won't be doing that stupid trick again!





This was facing the sun which is why it is more white I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment