Friday, April 19, 2013

Finally Friday

Yes, it is finally here and work day done!

So excited! My youngest is coming home tomorrow for the weekend! Woo hoo!  And very excited that my brother and his wife will be here from NY!  And my niece and her new husband whom I've never met will also be coming. My brother will be turning 60 this weekend. I KNOW!  That is so hard to believe. It sounds so OLD!!!...But I'm not that terribly far behind him either!

It is suppose to be a little warmer tomorrow.  These temperatures have been crazy!  It got down to 40 last night and tonight's low is 39. I just hope it doesn't get down below freezing after all the planting I've done! I still have to get the rest of the veges planted too.

I was hoping to catch GRIMM tonight for once, but they are still covering the Boston story.  I am elated that they caught this last suspect but the speculations, reports, etc., are a bit much. It is nearly 10 PM and they are still going on about it.  I just think the drama gets drawn out sometimes.  It was really nice though seeing that town cheering when it was all finally and they could breath a little easier.

Well off the computer for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment