Thursday, April 25, 2013

Favorite day?

Usually this is my favorite day but it was a rough work day!  Anyway during my lunch time I decided to do some things I just haven't had the time to do.

Make appointment with a dermatologist  - Check
Make appointment with dog groomer for 3 of the furkids - Check
Make a call to my mom's house cleaner to see about doing our house - Check..
Well that did not go as I had hoped.  She has no more openings.  She offered to give my number to her sister-in-law who may have an opening.  NO thanks!  I guess I will just clean the house myself and plan to give it a good deep cleaning at least once a year! ;-)

This weekend is suppose to be in the 70's during the  day and lows in the 60's ..Could warm weather finally be here?  Don't tease me Mother Nature! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment