Sunday, April 7, 2013

Got flowers!

Well there were not many Impatiens at H.E.B. so I got some others as well. The Impatiens are the small ones to the right that are not flowering yet . No I don't remember what they are, all I know is that they are pretty!

 
I only got about half of the balcony cleaned but here is a before picture of the two chairs and metal table. See the layers of dust and grime?

and some after pictures, one of the chairs after I cleaned it with a rag and water and then polished with Liquid Gold...
and a few pictures of that area after I cleaned those and mopped that half of the balcony. Sorry about the blurry one, I didn't have my glasses on so didn't know it was blurry until now.

You may not notice how nice and clean the deck is but it looks a lot better than it did!  Here's some more before pictures. You can see how dirty the balcony still is on that half.   They'll be more 'after' ones after I finish cleaning it, hopefully tomorrow evening as I don't plan on working late tomorrow night.




No comments:

Post a Comment