Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hump Day~

Got my pap results yesterday via the mail. All good! :)  Not that I expected it to be anything else but it had been 3 years so I was keeping my fingers crossed. Didn't call the dermotologist yet as I keep forgetting until evening. I will do it though soon.

I got my husband to get me up early today when he saw the sun starting to rise so that I could plant some of the veges he got me.  Okay yes I cheated. I didn't start these from seeds. But I've been busy! I planted green, red and yellow peppers (he went a bit overboard on the pepper plants). Also planted canteloupe, honey dew and have two tomato plants. Did not get to the tomato plants yet. There were 3 wasp nests that had been started already and I wanted hubby to get rid of them before they got so big that I would be afraid to go near them as I took care of my balcony garden.  So those are taken care of, until new ones are made!

I have some zuchini seeds that I got last year so I want to plant some of these and see if they grow.  Those seeds germinate pretty quickly.  It really looked like rain this evening and thought it might start when we went for our after dinner walk. But it didn't. Hub said it is suppose to rain tomorrow, which is a good thing because I think our lawn can use some rain by now (not to mention our whole area is still dry).

Well turning in. I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment