Thursday, April 4, 2013

My favorite day of the week!

Thursdays are my favorite day of the week.  Why?  Because I don't have to exercise until Sunday other than the walking I do when I don't do my exercise routines (I don't wear special garb for that so I don't really ever mind doing that except when it is really cold out).  Also tomorrow is Friday which means Pizza and Beer night and the start of a weekend.  So that's why this is my favorite day of the week! 

Tonight's low is 45. Ugh!  This is Texas and it is April!!! But I am planning on getting some flowers this weekend to plant on the balcony so hope it is no longer going to get down below freezing. It shouldn't at this point. 

I got one of those memory foam type of pillows to see if they work any better than the pillow I've been using.  Hope it is comfortable and that I can breathe better too. Looking forward to trying it out tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment