Friday, April 12, 2013

TGiF!

Guess what? Hubby cleaned the entire back balcony for me!  He even scrubbed the back wall and hosed it all down.  I forgot to take any before pictures because I was working when he was doing it. But I will take some nice after pictures and post them tomorrow.

Now it looks really nice and tomorrow I want to see about finding some veges to plant and also finish planting the flowers I got last week. I also have some work to do and also tomorrow evening I am going to a home party for some fashions that my sister invited me to. So it will be a full day tomorrow!  I may try to hit a few garage sales too. There are several in the area. 

They just showed on the news that there is a news story tonight about how push up bras are not good for you.  I have read some articles about how bras themselves are not good for you as they slow down the circulation and prevent toxins from being released from the breasts.  That is one reason why I rarely ever wear a bra, unless I'm going out somewhere and even then if I layer enough I don't even have to then.  Although I have to say I haven't worn a push up bra since my 20's.  They never fit very well anyway.

It is suppose to actually get into the 80's the next few days. Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment