Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday morning....

Okay it is 35.6 degrees out...wind chill is 29 degrees...way too cold for April 5th in Central Texas. And they say this will be a hotter than normal summer?  Not so sure I believe that. By this time we usually have several days in the low 80's and heck one year we even had some 90 degree days before now, even way back in February one year. Trying to decide if I want to try to grow veges again this year.  I most likely will because it is just so much fun to see what comes to be nice peppers or such that I can eat and say I grew myself! I won't have time to start anything like peppers from seed at this point so I'll probably get some small pepper plants and see what else I can get at the store to plant. I don't think dad is planning on trying to grow anything this year as he hasn't had much success either so I'll see about a few tomato plants for him. I sure wish the zuchini would grow.  I didn't have any luck with that last year.

Here's a snapshot I just took out back. The sun is out and it is back to beautiful blue sky today!  Woo hoo! It actually is suppose to get up to 74 degrees today so may not be a bad day in the end.  Off to start my work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment