Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sure I'm not back east?

Today felt like a day back in Pennsylvania!  It was rainy, cloudy and dreary all day.  That is more like it used to be back east quite often. Not the typical bluest of blue skies of Texas.  But I am going to try not to complain, although it is only 50 degrees outside and the cold drizzle hitting my face by the light winds is making my cheeks feel like they are still thawing. Just got back from a walk with hubby. I just checked the weather and the wind chill is 46 (felt colder)! We really need the rain, but I'd rather it rain all DAY than at night.  Last night got woken up before midnight again. It wasn't too bad in that there was hardly any thunder but it did take me a while to get back to sleep again. Thank YOU Jimmy Fallon for being on still. It helped a lot!

Today I made a really great salad!

Here is what it consisted of: Spinach (from the farmer's market), purple cabbage, avocado, strawberries (from my local Greenling order), and Toasted Cheddar Stix (from Nature Box). All either farm fresh or good for me~!  Woo hoo!

Okay off to kick the heat up in the living room and go watch some TV. Nashville is on tonight!  Sure wish they had more singing and less drama! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment