Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Brr...again!

This morning I woke up to cold temps once again. It was in the low 40's.  I have to keep looking at the calendar to realize that next week it will actually be May.  I promise to not complain about the heat this summer and I think my hubby actually for once even says he won't complain either.  I don't know about that though because he hates the hot weather.

I hope the tomato plants survive until the weekend as I haven't been able to plant them yet.  They looked wilty tonight when I watered them.  I won't be working this weekend so I will have time to get them planted once and for all. Worked late again tonight but its month end again so it is expected.

Not much to write about but I wanted to at least say something. :-)  
Another 'hump day' over.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment