Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Accu-weather, Not!

Today I got dressed under the impression that the weatherman was going to be fairly accurate.  I wore a long skirt, sleeveless top (one of those that I keep on my shelves now), and a light button down top over top with one button buttoned.  It was supposed to go up to 77 degrees today.  It was grey all day and never got over 68 degrees!  Ugh!  I ended up put the heat on (slightly ) because I could not get warmed up.. I guess I could have changed but I didn't want to once I was dressed for the day. 

We just had a little excitement behind our house.  Heard an ambulance getting closer and louder.  It went to the house behind us. The ambulance also was there about a week or so ago at night. There is an older (late 60's?) couple  I guess one of the couple has some health  issues unless they have someone else staying there right now too. Hopefully whomever it is, they'll be fine.  They just built this fairly big (as best I can tell) house about a year or two ago.  I never met either of them, they seem stuck up to me.  They had a wooden fence built behind our house and behind the house next door and we already had a metal fence across the entire back. We have dogs and I guess they don't like it. They did not consult with us at all about the fence either and tore out all the lantana plants that were at the fence line (although some appears to be growing back).  Sorry we were here for years before they were and besides I didn't know when we bought this house than anyone could even build back there.  But again I never wish anyone ill so hope whomever got taken to the hospital will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment