Saturday, March 19, 2016

Saturday Evening Post

Okay not the magazine but my Saturday evening post. :-)   The youngest went back home today to get her self all ready to go back to teaching on Monday.  I'm sure it will be a little tough after being off for Spring Break. It was nice to have her visiting. 

I did a little cleaning today and some laundry . I also am trying baking soda and water to clean the oven. I forgot to take any before pictures. It is suppose to stay overnight in the oven, although it looks pretty dried now. I'm not sure if I made it a wet enough paste. Tomorrow I will spray it with vinegar as I wipe it clean. Well hopefully clean. I'll take a picture after I'm done :-)

 No reading done lately so I'll make a point of getting some of the first book I'm still reading read. I still have nearly half the book to read.  I have to organize my makeup tomorrow too. I am tossing all my old mineral makeup that I have had for years. I don't think it stays good forever. So I got some new Mary Kay to start using. Since I'm a rep for them, I get a nice discount. I've already been using their skin care, just will start using their foundation, eye, cheek and lips products again like I used to years ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment