Monday, March 7, 2016

Drizzle

This morning it was raining lightly at some points of my walk and other times just drizzling but breezy so that the drizzle blew right in my face. But I wore a poncho so it wasn't too bad. I'm glad I was able to get a walk in today because the rain chances are higher through the week and I'm not sure how it will be for the rest of the days I like to walk. I spent a few extra minutes rubbing my legs while stretching on the floor because the back of my legs have been feeling really tight.  It helped some. :-)

I don't have the results of my pap yet from last week and I never heard anything from the lab that does the mammos. So I guess I do have to call to make an appointment for that.  

Work was challenging today but I got through it.  I love being able to clock out after 8 hours when I've worked at some point over the weekend as I'm usually pretty caught up.  So we're watching Lucifer. I'll have to get back to my book soon as I haven't read any of it in a while.  My oldest has already read 6 books this year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment