Thursday, March 3, 2016

Shopping

Mom actually went out with me at my lunch hour today to get some new shoes.  Granted the store we go to is just up the road a few blocks but I was impressed that she even wanted to go as she hasn't gone anywhere but doctors appointments for as long as I can remember.  She got a nice pair of sandals.  They are very comfortable and also look stylish.  :)  She really wanted closed toe for when it is raining out but it really doesn't rain all that much and she doesn't have that many appointments and for them to fall on a rainy day is rare. 

It was a beautiful day today, sunny and warm in the upper 70's.  I got a surprise in the mail today.  A jury summons.  Oh goodie.  It is for next week.  At least it is local so if I have to go I will do my civic duty. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment