Monday, March 14, 2016

Great! Well not great!

This morning I was having my Special K with Almonds and crunched on something hard.  I thought it was just a hard nut or cluster but it felt weird, so i took it out. It was the hook that they attached to my back molar for my rubber bands. I am glad that I didn't break a tooth on it or swallow it.  So I have an appointment tomorrow morning to get it put back on.  Well the good news is I'm skipping my rubber band on the other side tonight.  Lol.

I (stupidly) thought that it would be lighter earlier today since it was staying lighter longer...duh...So getting up at 6:15AM to get a jump start on my walk was a bad idea.  I went back to bed until 7:00AM. I may have to just walk in the evening until it gets light earlier again.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment