Friday, March 25, 2016

Good Friday

I worked today and thought maybe they might close the office early but that didn't happen which is fine with me because I was going to work the full day anyway.  It was pizza and beer night which is always a great way to welcome the weekend.  I don't have to work this weekend so will likely work on taxes. Since I have vendor income from the sales at Old School Antiques there will be a Sch C, and there is other stuff that needs to be  reported correctly.  I will probably get turbo tax this year due to these extra things.  Last year was a nice and easy tax return.  I do have to say though that there isn't a tax year that goes by that I am not so grateful that I only have to file one tax return.  It makes things so much easier.

I'm going to finish organizing the closet this weekend too.  I suppose I'll get some cleaning in there somewhere too and oh, there's relaxing some.  I really need to get that #@*% book read too. So that is another goal, get at least 50 pages of that book read! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment