Sunday, March 6, 2016

Monday 'eve

We may get rain 4 days in a row starting tomorrow. So I'm not sure how the walking is going to go this week. It depends on how cold and windy it is (along with the rain). If it is just light rain with no lightning, I'll probably keep walking.

I found yesterday when I was cleaning, my hair dresser's email address that she wrote on one of her business cards one time for me. So I took the easy way out and emailed her that I was canceling my appointment and trying a different hair salon.  She took it well and thanked me for my patronage. So I'm glad it is done.  I was really feeling bad about do that.  I've gone to her for so many years and we've even gotten together socially with our husband's but that has been 3 years or more (since we've gotten together). 

So anyway I am excited about Saturday getting my hair cut.  I'll make sure to take a before picture too so that I can show before and after.  I worked today but also had plenty of time to try that Yoga again. Used the mat this time and the dogs were quiet so this time was much better. I'm still stiff though. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment