Saturday, March 5, 2016

What I did today

I took some pictures of some things I did today.  I did not 'work' (I will tomorrow) but I did do cleaning and such.
First I cleaned off the dryer screen because it was getting clogged up (looked at the video that was going around Facebook that shows how the screens are clogging from dryer sheets). I checked it first and sure enough water was sitting in a puddle on the mesh.  So anyway that got cleaned.  Then I washed some of the covers for the dogs beds and then also cleaned all the fur from their beds that are in my office.  I forgot to take a before pictures of them. Let's just say there was enough dog fur to make another dog with.














Then I cleaned up my desk.  Took before and after photos.



                                                                                                         
I finally replaced my desk blotter too.  Hubby got me a new one two months ago and I just today started using it.  LOL














I haven't bought gas since the last time I visited the youngest which was in December. The gas light has been on for a few days so I filled it up today. Wow!  Gas is really cheap! 
I also cleaned all 3 bathrooms.  That was quite a chore.  But they all look and smell good!  I went to the farmers market today too and got a bunch of veggies for stir fry.  I got something that I have never gotten before. It is eaten just like cauliflower.It is lime green and had several what looked like spikes coming out of it.  I didn't mind giving it a try.  I just cut it up and threw it in the stir fry.  I also was able to freeze 5 portions for vegetables and froze 3 stir fry meals. The stir fry was with fried tofu too.  It turned out yummy!







.














No comments:

Post a Comment