Friday, March 4, 2016

It's all about compromise

I just got to watch a gripping episode of GRIMM, so it is now hubby's pick, so Wheelers Dealers is his pick and he's watching it now. I just got done making some cucumber salad as hubby is eating healthier and he's pretty sick of lettuce salads every day so he bought some cucumbers the other day for cucumber salad. It is easy to make too.

Today was one of those days when I just wanted the day to be over.  I'm sure glad they don't expect overtime on Friday nights.That is the one night I just got to relax and unwind.  We enjoyed some pizza and cards at mom's this evening. I had my one beer too. So glad mom doesn't give me a hard time having a beer with my pizza. I just love the combination. She was wearing her new shoes tonight.  They look nice on her and I'm glad she was able to find shoes with soft insoles for her feet.

Tomorrow I am going to have to do some cleaning, at least the batho matter how much I wish, they aren't going to clean themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment