Tuesday, March 15, 2016

One more day

I only have to work one more day and then I have the rest of the week off.  :-)  The youngest is coming to visit for a few days while she is on Spring Break.  So I figured I deserved a break too.

I got my hook glued back on for my Invisalign this morning. Hope that it stays now for good until we're all done with rubber bands.  I tried to find out today how long I need to wear the rubber bands. The gal who worked on me didn't know  She went from probably until the end to maybe not much longer. Safe to say she had no clue.

Even though I'm off I did schedule my mammogram on Friday.  There are some new 3D Mammograms that they offer now which are suppose to be able to view more angles, etc but I couldn't get that done here in town.  So I opted for the one I always get. Besides if I got the 3D they'd undoubtedly find something they'd want to explore further. No thanks. The basic mammogram is hopefully good enough. Assuming that comes back fine, I'll be done with the female tests for another 2-3 years.  Fingers crossed.

It was another warm day today. I think it got up to 90 again.  It really hasn't been that warm yet so it is a bit of a shock feeling that kind of temperature.  But I'm not going to complain. Warmer weather means I can wear less layers.  I like that idea!




No comments:

Post a Comment