Friday, March 18, 2016

Oh well

Yikes! I didn't blog for two days.  Did you miss me? Didn't think so.  Wednesday evening I was sitting in the living room on my laptop and even said out loud that I hadn't blogged yet that day and I was headed over to my blog but got sidetracked and never did.  So it made my forgetting yesterday that much easier.  :-)

Anyway the youngest is here visiting. We spent some time yesterday in the square shopping and having lunch at a nice restaurant called Wildfire. They have very good french onion soup. We decided it still isn't our absolute favorite which was at the hotel's restaurant we ate at while in Pennsylvania when we were there for the oldest daughter's wedding. 

I did get a maxi skirt at a shop that I couldn't resist because it was on sale less than $10. 

Today I have my dreaded mammogram.  Hope it is clear. Of course there is the waiting game for getting the results but at least I'm getting the necessary deed done today ;)

Will write more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment