Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday fun

Today Stac and I went to see Whisky, Tango, Foxtrot starring Tina Fey.  It was pretty good.  It was based on a true story and that was one brave woman !!  I would give it a 7 out of 10. There was a pretty long line when we got to the theater. Guess others on spring break wanted to go see a movie today too, although there were only a handful seeing the movie that we were seeing. There are 7 other movies playing at this theater.

I also went and got my mammogram at 4:30PM.  It went okay. It never goes terrific. Who likes to get squished?!

Pizza and cards at my mom's topped off the evening.  I just got done checking to see if anyone new was hosting Saturday Night Live only to find out it is only Friday. Ha.! The good news is I still have all weekend.  Gee, I hope I remember how to do my job come Monday.

Got some nasty thunderstorms just to the south of us.  Looks like we only heard a few rumblings and got light rain if that.  Fine by me. It is suppose to be cold for the new few days, with highs in the low 60's.  At least there is no chance of snow like I hear there is back east.  Hope my oldest daughter enjoys snow at her new home. : - )


No comments:

Post a Comment