Friday, April 8, 2016

A nice break

Today I was working as usual and it was allowed to quit a little earlier (about an hour) which was nice. Management recognizes how hard we always work.  That was a pleasant surprise. Although I am working this weekend it was still really great getting to stop early on pizza and beer night.  I actually spent the time just straightening out my office.  It was time well spent.

It was very nice out today and got into the low 80's again. Ah...I love this time of year.  Things are starting to bloom and the grass is turning a nice green. I suppose I should start using the sprinkler system but we really haven't needed it yet. But I see folks using theirs all the time. Such a waste of water.  I was actually going to put them on this evening but I forgot and now it is dark. Oh well I'll do it Sunday as long as I don't forget (the next allowed day).

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment