Saturday, April 9, 2016

Ping Pong

Today the weather was ping ponging.  It was cloudy, then when I went over to help my mom this morning it started to sprinkle and just as I was about to walk through her front door it thundered.  By the time I was leaving about 20 minutes later, it had stopped raining and the sun was peeking through the clouds. 

Then later when I was working it started pouring again. Then it was partly sunny. It rained off and on at least 4 times. I'm fine with that as there were no bad thunderstorms or high winds. 

Hubby came home from his volunteer work at the store a little early today because it was really slow. It is not great when it is slow on a Saturday!!  I think he said only two people came the entire day.  He is thinking about not taking any time slot on Wednesdays as that is the slowest day historically for sales (based on the totals).  No reason to have the store open on a day when nobody comes in.  Weekends are the busiest time for shoppers. 

Well off to try to stay awake for SNL.

No comments:

Post a Comment