Monday, April 25, 2016

Monday eve

Hubby actually just asked me if I was blogging which reminded me that I needed to post again. There is not a lot new.  I was able to walk this morning luckily as it did not rain. There was a 40-50% chance so I wasn't sure.  The work day was fine and uneventful.  There is another chance of rain tonight/tomorrow. 

I forgot to blog Sunday but I was going to mention how I tried to stay awake Saturday to watch SNL. Turns out they were doing a tribute to Prince.  I am sorry that he passed away, but I never really liked his music much.  I lasted through 3 songs and then went to sleep.  I can't force myself to like someone's music just because they are gone. But I do hope he rests in peace. I am curious as to the cause of his death as he was quite young, a year younger than I.  Apparently he was still touring which I didn't know. I thought he was out of the music scene for years. Anyway I did get some singing in today too, but no didn't sing any Prince songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment