Monday, April 18, 2016

More Rain

We had more rain today but at least not a lot like in Houston. Several areas over there are flooded. I saw a video on Facebook of a local TV reporter rescuing a man who barely got out of his submerged car in just the nick of time.  I think he was confused/dazed as he was an older man and he seemed to not want to leave his car.  His car totally sunk and he swam to the news man who helped him the rest of the way out of the water.  The newsman had to yell at him to get out of his car and swim to him. He was really lucky that reporter was right there!

I didn't get my walk in today partly due to the rain and partly due to taking hubby's truck in to the shop this morning. Then I went to the attorney's office at lunch to drop off paperwork, so I couldn't walk then and then at the end of my work day it looked a little too threatening outside to take the risk.  So I had to pass on the walk today.  Hopefully it will be dry by Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment