Saturday, April 2, 2016

Beautiful day!

I thought it was going to feel cold today because the high was going to be maybe 70 degrees. I don't think it got up to that but it was one of those sunny days without a cloud in the sky so it felt much warmer than it actually was.  I wanted to get out at some point today since I didn't get my walk in yesterday.  I needed to get something for my mom at Walgreens so I took a walk up there this afternoon and that was nice. 

I also did two loads of laundry, oops one load is still in the dryer but it is whites so doesn't matter if socks and underwear get wrinkled :)  I also did my nails today too as I want to take a video with some of my beautiful Paparazzi rings. So that is something I will be doing tomorrow.  I want to get some reading done tomorrow too. There is a new SNL tonight, so I hope to catch it before drifting off to sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment