Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday blog

Another Monday is nearly done.  Yah!  It was nice this morning for my walk, in the 50's. Cool enough to wear my coat barely zipped at the bottom.  I like when I get all done the walks and I am neither frozen nor sweaty.  This was one of those days. I have a feeling there will be more sweaty days to come now that April is here.

Today it got up to 80 degrees or a little higher. Don't be jealous my east coast family and friends :)  Anyway at my lunch time I went out to the back porch and wiped down one of the bistro tables and a chair as I was going to enjoy my lunch out on the porch for the first time this year.  I came inside to get my lunch ready and the lawn guy came to mow the front and the back.  So much for that great plan.


I'm making progress on my book. I'm at page 298. Only 132 more pages to go.  How can you tell if a book is really not interesting to you?  When you are counting down the pages to when the suffering ends.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment